Consistent Content System
The only get-it-done system you need to consistently publish business-boosting content
As the creator of a digital program, you already know creating consistent content has business-boosting benefits.
You can use it to...
- Position yourself as a thought leader in your space, becoming the trusted source of information
- Increases your “trust” factor (and more trust = more sales)
- Rank higher in search engines because Google favors websites with fresh, relevant, and original content
- Be top-of-mind when your prospects think of their most trusted and liked resources
- Strengthen your brand identity, ensuring it’s immediately recognizable
- Get not only more organic and repeat traffic but also give visitors a reason to return
- Grow your email list by directing visitors to your shiny, new lead magnet.
- Nurture your subscribers with new content, increasing the chances that they buy your digital program.
Knowing you should be publishing new blog posts, videos, or podcasts consistently isn’t the issue.
The true challenge is doing it
Instead of making time for the content you need to be publishing to grow your list, build your brand, and connect with new potential customers…
You find yourself prioritizing other work -- coaching your students, showing up in your Facebook group, and working on every single new idea that pops into your brain at 3AM.
Before you know it, days become weeks, weeks become months, when one day you realize:
“I haven’t published anything new in 6 months!”
Cue full-blown mental meltdown.
"My subscribers are going to forget who I am."
"All that work I’ve put in is WASTED."
"Where are next month’s projects going to come from?"
"Is that why people aren’t signing up for my program?!"
If you’re being 100% honest with yourself...
Can you really expect your business to grow if you don’t prioritize the content that’s going to grow your list, build your brand, and connect with new potential customers?!
Maybe you’ve been making content plan after content plan, hopefully clicking on every Facebook ad that promised you another “perfect” strategy.
You’ve got 5 different editorial calendar downloads sitting on your desktop right now. Oh look, there’s another one.
Having a plan is a good start. But…
At the end of the day, that plan is just a 8-page spreadsheet full of dreams - that is - until you execute it.
If the “perfect” plan isn’t enough…
If an editorial calendar won’t get you there...
There’s a huge piece missing and it’s keeping you from hitting all your publishing deadlines next quarter.
The big picture strategy can only take you so far.
Consistent daily or weekly execution is what will get you to the finish line
Solo business owners and micro teams struggle to execute their content plans because they don’t have a solid system in place to get the nitty-gritty daily and weekly work done.
If you want to consistently put out business-boosting content to promote your digital programs, what you need is a complete get-it-done system for managing and tracking your content through ideation to creation, publishing, and promotion activities.
How do I know?
I used to be a business owner who struggled to publish content consistently -
until I started using a system
I know what it feels like…
- to wear 17 different hats in your business because that’s how many I wear on a weekly basis,
- to have stuff going on everywhere,
- to be overwhelmed and stressed out with project work,
- to let leads fall through the cracks simply because I forgot to follow up,
- to neglect prospecting, marketing, and publishing content because I had other stuff to do
To say I was overwhelmed is an understatement. I was drowning in TO-DOs and neglecting even more should-DOs.
Then one day, I realized when I don’t publish my business suffers. Something had to change.
I decided to implement a smart but simple system to keep my content work on track and myself sane.
I’m not alone either.
I talk with business owners and teams on a daily basis who still suffer from that same situation: utter chaos.
Stuff goes forgotten… undone… neglected... until one day you look up and think:
“How have I not posted anything new in months?!”
It’s easier than you think.
Because, at some point, all the stuff you’re doing became too complicated to manage in your head, with a checklist, or on Google Calendar.
If you feel like you’re drowning in to-dos and worse, should-dos…
If you’re not hitting your most important KPIs like subscriber and sales targets…
If you’re not getting your content out consistently…
It’s time for a system worthy of a growing business.
One of the first systems I set up was for creating content and, as a result, I show up consistently month after month, hitting every content goal I make in my 90-Day Business Plan.
If you want to consistently publish the brand-boosting content your online business needs to thrive (and sell) on the web, the secret lies in your system.
The Consistent Content System
The get-it-done system for creating, publishing, and promoting business-boosting content consistently
More than just a static editorial calendar, the Consistent Content System helps you track and manage your content from idea through all the phases of creating, publishing, and promoting.
It addresses the whole environment of content creation, factoring in your time, your resources, and your workflows and processes.
Engineer your schedule to automatically have time each week for content creation. Every time you sit down in front of your laptop, know exactly where to start and what happens next. See what you and your team are working on and at what stage each blog post, video, or podcast episode is. Then easily gauge what’s on time and what’s behind schedule.
It doesn’t matter if you’re working alone or with a micro team, a successful business needs smart systems.
Here’s how you hit your publishing deadlines, month after month, and reap the business-boosting benefits of publishing content consistently:
Get forever access to 14 videos (averaging 5 in length) and 11 downloadable PDFs, including step-by-step demos, workflow templates, calendar hacks, and project management tips.
The best part is the workshop is broken down into bite-sized, actionable lessons so that you can set up your system fast.
In module 1, outline a content plan that works for your business
Yep, you need a plan, but not just any plan. Despite what those Facebook ads promise, there’s no such thing as a perfect strategy. What works for them might not be a good fit for your business.
The only plan you should be making is a strategic one that you can reasonably execute given your time, team, and resources.
Your plan has to fit your business.
You can’t expect to publish high-quality blog posts 3x per week, every week, if you’re running a solo business or working with a micro-team. And forget being on all the platforms, all the time.
Can you work towards that with time and extra resources? Sure.
Will it work right now? Probably not.
That’s why, we start with outlining a simple plan that works for YOUR business. It’s a starting point that you’ll refine over time as you learn what works for your business and what doesn’t.
What entrepreneur or micro team needs a 12-page content strategy?! No thanks.
The plan you outline in module 1 will light and flexible, so you can get moving fast.
These actionable lessons help you outline your content plan in module 1:
- How to plan the “right” content strategy that you can reasonably execute (without putting you or your team into a panic every time deadlines roll around)
- How to strategically sync up content with big business goals so that everything you publish contributes to your bottom line
- 5 types of content to post so that you get noticed by your best prospects, not ignored
- Where to post to get the most impact out of the time and effort invested in creating your content
- How often to post to reap business-boosting benefit without stressing out yourself or your team
- How to engineer your schedule to post consistently (so you don’t have the chance to procrastinate or work on other things)
- How to make 1 piece of content do 10x the work so you get the most mileage out of everything you create
Please note: this is not a workshop on creating individual pieces of content. You won’t learn how to write a blog post or record a video or podcast. The focus of this training is setting up a system for tracking the work, so you publish consistently.
In module 2, set up your content-crushing system in a day (or less)
For consistency, you’re going to need more than an editorial calendar, a Google spreadsheet, or notes on a piece of paper.
That’s why in module 2, we’ll look at engineering all aspects of content creation for consistency.
This goes beyond setting deadlines (though, we’ll do that too).
Step-by-step videos show you how to set up no-brainer processes, templatize your workflows, and manage your content pieces through the different phases of creation with a project management tool like Asana.
(Yep, you can use Asana for free.)
Sit down at your laptop and breathe out a sigh of relief because you can see and manage EVERYTHING in one central place. You’ll always know what’s scheduled, what’s in progress, and what’s off track.
Your Asana-based Consistent Content System is the headquarters for your content ideas, creation, publishing, and promoting.
These actionable lessons help you set up your system in module 2:
- How to set up your content-slaying calendar and processes in Asana
- How to “mine” for content ideas in online conversations
- What to do every time you sit down to create
- How to set up your content HQ to keep all your docs, images, and files organized
- Copy and paste my blog content workflow to jumpstart your blog post creation
- Copy and paste my video content workflow to jumpstart your video creation
- 6 Key actions you need to cross-off to become a content slayer
Then grab behind-the-scenes templates, tutorials + tools I use in my digital business
No clue when it comes to copywriting, design, or tools? Not a problem. Download copywriting templates, blog post examples, tool recommendations, and behind-the-scene tutorials of how I create content for my business.
- How I created 12 weeks of content in 5 days
- The 5-Day Content Batching Schedule
- Video Intro Script Templates + Example
- Video Outro Script Templates + Examples
- Case Study Blog Post Outline + Example
- Behind the scenes: How to create amazing looking visuals for your content with minimal design skills
- Behind the scenes: How to create + edit videos minimal video skills required
- 12 Marketing tools I use + recommend
StartHow to plan the "right" content strategy (1:55)
StartHow to strategically sync content to support big business goals (3:30)
StartWhat to post (7:30)
StartWhere to post (6:18)
StartHow often to post (5:19)
StartHow to engineer your schedule to post consistently (4:30)
StartHow to make 1 piece of content do 10x the work (2:37)
StartHow to set up your content-slaying calendar (16:07)
StartHow to "mine" for content ideas + topics in online conversations (4:39)
StartWhat to do every time you create (AKA the workflow) (17:59)
StartHow to organize your content HQ (4:24)
StartSwipe my blog content workflow template
StartSwipe my video content workflow template
StartComplete these 6 key actions to become a brand-boosting content slayer
Give The Consistent Content System 30 days.
If you’ve done the work and you’re not more organized, more consistent, and more confident, get your money back.
This system works. I know because I use it every week in my business.
If, after 30 days, you’re not more organized, more consistent, and more confident using The Consistent Content System, show me you did the work and give feedback on what’s missing, and you’ll get your money back.
**This is not a buyer’s remorse policy.**
Please only enroll if you fully intended to implement the system in your business. Refunds will only be considered for people who’ve done the work and found the workshop lacking in regards to what was promised.
Enroll in The Consistent Content System today and get forever access to all training materials + downloads
… including 14 videos (averaging 5 in length), 11 downloadable PDFs, step-by-step demos, workflow templates, calendar hacks, and project management tips.
Plus! Grab behind-the-scenes templates, tutorials + tools I use in my digital business
Use it for 30 days risk free.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Consistent Content System is designed for solo business owners + micro teams who:
- Need to create content to market their businesses but struggle to publish consistently
- Don’t have a content system or don’t have a system they’re successful with
- Are already using a project management tool or are open to using one (Asana’s free!). Using a PM tool is required for taking this training
- Can block a day in their week to sit down, go through the training, and set up the system
- Already know how to create individual piece of content like write a blog post or record a video episode. This training won’t teach that
Sound like you? Then The Consistent Content System is for you.
Wouldn’t it be a game-changer for your business if you could get out your blog posts, videos, or podcast consistently month after month?
Of course it would. The Consistent Content System will get you there.
Enroll today and have your system setup and ready to go by this time tomorrow.
Get forever access to all training materials + downloads including 14 videos (averaging 5 in length), 11 downloadable PDFs, step-by-step demos, workflow templates, calendar hacks, and project management tips.
Plus! Grab behind-the-scenes templates, tutorials + tools I use in my digital business
Use it for 30 days risk free.
Get started now!
Paige Poutiainen is a certified funnel strategist, conversion copywriter, and founder of The Impact Copywriter. She helps growing businesses turn more web visitors into subscribers, turn more subscribers into paying customers, and turn more customers into long-term profitable relationships — ultimately, reaching new levels of business growth. Paige has helped CEOs and entrepreneurs all over the world boost their sales with strategic sales funnels and conversion copywriting.